Step into another World
There are getaways and then there are getaways. Leaving all behind
for a deluxe villa on an endless sandy beach in Peloponnese isn’t
just vacation. It’s everything you dreamed a vacation could be.
• 54 exclusive suites & villas with private pools
• Secluded freshwater infinity pool overlooking the pristine beach
• Broad private terraces with panoramic views
• Breakfast Salon with Terraces and non-smoking areas
• Cap Voyage fine dining
• Asia Rosa Oriental Cuisine
• Main House Ballroom
• Serene, spacious reading room & lounge with aristocratic flair
• The Olympia Riviera complex features: Sun Stores Holiday Boutiques, Charisma Jewellery shops, Hairdresser
To ensure optimum service, a highly qualified and dedicated team of
Mandola Rosa staff are continually on hand to oversee the needs
for the most discerning tastes.
• 24-hour room service
• Guest Relations, Villa Managers & Privilege Club services
• Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car rental / Excursions, Airline information, Porter
• Money: All major credit cards are accepted, Money exchange at reception, Nearest bank 7km
• Medical Services: 24hr Medical cover, Doctor on call (extra charge)
• Private dining options
• Private Butler service
• Destination assistance
• Special meals upon request
• Dry cleaning/laundry
• Postal service
• Private Valet Parking
• Transfer from and to airport
• Turn down service
• Electric club car service
• Newspaper/magazine service
• Business and Secretarial services
• Catering and Private function service
• Baby sitting service
• Beach service
• WI-FI Internet in all hotel areas
Selected services may incur an extra charge.
|Mandola Rosa Suites & Villas lies on one of the longest sandy beaches in the Mediterranean. 10 kilometres of golden sand lapped by the crystal-clear waters of the Ionian Sea remaining at your disposal.|
10 km of golden sand lapped by the pristine waters of the Ionian Sea, awarded with the Blue Flag by internationally recognized organizations.
Beach amenities include: changing cabins, showers, sunbeds with mattresses, beach towels and umbrellas. Complimentary mineral water & fruit served to your umbrella once a day.
A private section of beach is accessible to guests residing in the resort’s villas, with reserved gazebos and sun beds attended by discrete beach staff.
This luxury hotel in Peloponnese makes the most of its beachfront location with a range of swimming choices!
• 1 Freshwater outdoor pool
* Guests may also use the outdoor pools at the Grecotel Olympia Riviera Thalasso hotel
• 1 Freshwater indoor pool at the Elixir Thalasso Spa (133m2) (heated April & October).
• Children's paddling pools with waterslides, lazy river and waterfalls (at Olympia Oasis hotel)
Famous Class Services
Famous Class is simply like travelling "first-class"at a Grecotel hotel!
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 26230 64400
Resort beach bag with towels & beach accessories! Right on a 10km of sandy beach with shallow waters, enjoy snacks, refreshing drinks & fresh fruit juices while you relax under the shade of your private gazebo.
Ancient Greece re-born
Take a step back into the past as you enter the Mandola Rosa. Greek & Roman gods & goddesses greet you and the towering marble columns beckon you to the seafront terraces.
Water sports, horse riding, cycling (nice paths on the wooded hills near the hotel), tennis, soccer, basket ball and volley ball, excellent base for excursions to get an idea.
Dinner for two
Great babysitting services so you can enjoy a leisure dinner at “Cap Voyage” restaurant.
Unique Jewellery in Greece
- Hand made jewellery exclusively for Grecotel.- Each item is accompanied by an authenticity certificate
- Located at the neighboring Olympia Riviera Thalasso hotel
Kids ♥ Mandola Rosa
Thank goodness for the wonderful staff at Mandola Rosa suites & villas that treats your kids like special little guests and makes to feel sooo welcome!
Leading Hotels of the World
SUITES & VILLAS
P.O. BOX 14, GR-27050
Loutra Kyllinis, Peloponnese
Tel: +30 26230 64555
Central Reserv. Office:
+30 210 7280433
[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send